ShareWord Global (SWG) is an association of Christians who are passionate about evangelism and sharing God’s Word. Our association is comprised of Christians from all walks of life who accept the ShareWord Global Statement of Faith, desire to apply their gifts and talents to carry out the Association’s activities, and endeavor to follow Him in their daily life in accordance with the Standard of Conduct.
As a membership-driven and volunteer ministry, we seek members with leadership skills who will use their gifts, abilities, time and resources to further the kingdom of God.
(*) indicates field is required
**Please note that members are adherents in good standing of an evangelical or Protestant church, congregation or assembly.
Please provide the names and addresses of two Christians who know you well. One should be a Pastor or church leader and the second reference should be a Christian friend. Please note that spouses or family relatives cannot provide your second reference. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive links to two online forms, which you will need to send to your references, to complete.
ShareWord Global (SWG) holds that the Bible is the inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God. Our membership is composed of believers who desire to glorify God by enjoying and serving Him with their lives. As such, we commit to forsake what the Scripture describes as sin and embrace what the Scripture describes as obedience. We believe that the grace of God that saved us, sustains us and teaches us to increasingly forsake our sin and love our Saviour. [Titus 2]
1. We commit to share the gospel as thankful recipients of God’s saving grace (Ephesians 2:10, II Corinthians 5:17-22)
2. We commit to exhibit love, patience, self control & care for others (II Peter 1:5-7, I Timothy 1)
3. We commit to lives of sexual purity as defined in Scripture. (I Corinthians 6:9-11, I Timothy 1:8-10)
4. We commit to use our gifts to encourage others (I Peter 4:10-11, Romans 12:6-8)
5. We commit to be people of prayer, confident hope & honour (Romans 12:10-13)
SWG rejects the following conduct, viewing it as being incompatible with Christian standards and values for a personal lifestyle of anyone serving with TGIC. Members of TGIC are expected to refrain from the following types of conduct:
1. Breach of trust or confidence (Matthew 5:37, 19:18; Philippians 4:8; 1 John 3:3)
2. Lying or deceit (Matthew 5:37, 19:19; Ephesians 4:25,29)
3. Sexual relationships that contradict the teachings of Scripture (Leviticus 18; Hebrews 13:4; Exodus 20:14; Matthew 5:27-32, 19:9; 1 Corinthians 5:1-2,9-13; Ephesians 5:3-5; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8)
4. Sexual assault/harassment (Leviticus 18; Philippians 4:8; 1 Timothy 5:22; 1 John 3:3)
5. Physical aggression (Leviticus 18; Philippians 4:8; 1 Timothy 5:22; 1 John 3:3)
6. Abusive behavior (Leviticus 18; Philippians 4:8; 1 Timothy 5:22; 1 John 3:3)
7. Use of illicit drugs or recreational marijuana (Philippians 4:8; 1 Timothy 5:22; 1 John 3:3)
8. Theft or fraud (Exodus 20:15,17; Matthew 5:37)
9. Reading or viewing of pornographic material (Philippians 4:8; Colossians 3:5; 1 John 3:3)
10. Criminal Activity (Exodus 20:12-17; Matthew 5:37; 1 John 3:3)
11. Abuse of alcohol or prescription drugs (1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Philippians 4:8; 1 John 3:3)
I have received the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour and believe the foregoing standards of conduct to be consistent with Christian standards, and accept them as a condition of membership with SWG. If at any time, I am not in harmony with the Association’s accepted Standards, I agree to voluntarily submit my resignation, that the cause of Christ through ShareWord Global may not be hindered.
We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. We believe in the Bible as the inspired, infallible and inerrant Word of God in the original manuscripts.
We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred, not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility are sinners in thought, word and deed, and that all who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ are justified on the merit of His shed blood.
We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the eternal Son of God and that He was born of the virgin Mary and that He died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a sole and sufficient substitutionary sacrifice; that He was buried and rose again the third day; that He ascended into heaven and that He now lives there for us, as our High Priest and only Advocate and that He will personally come again; that our salvation is secured exclusively and completely by grace alone, through faith alone in Christ alone; and that we can neither add to nor subtract from Christ’s atoning work for us.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, and the eternal blessedness of the saved while the unsaved suffer eternal separation from God. (Dan 12:1-2, Mk 9:42-48, Matt 18:6-9, 25:31-46, 2 Thess 1:5-10, Jude 7, Rev 14:9-11, 20:10, 14-15)
(a) Christian men and women of any Vocation (excluding clergy**) resident in Canada, provided that they are not engaged in a Vocation the character of which is inconsistent with accepted Christian standards, all of which are to be determined in the sole discretion of the Board;
(b) who accept the Statement of Faith of the Corporation;
(c) have received Christ as their personal Saviour, endeavour to follow Him in their daily life, in accordance with the Standard of Conduct as set out by Board;
(d) are members or adherents in good standing of an evangelical or Protestant church, congregation or assembly, whose articles of faith align with the Corporation’s Statement of Faith;
(e) agree to further the purposes of the Corporation as contained in the Articles; and
(f) have accurately and truthfully completed a membership application in order to apply for membership in the Corporation.
**Clergy means anyone who holds current ordination credentials in a denomination and is active in pastoral or missionary ministry
DECLARATION: I have prayerfully read, believe and accept the Statement of Faith and Standard of Conduct. I understand that the Membership Committee must examine this application and the references, as it has the responsibility of guarding the membership standards of the association.
The Minimum Annual Contribution (MAC) is $180 and can be paid in monthly $15 payments or in one annual payment. Monthly payments require the setting up of preauthorized bank withdrawals with Head Office. *$35 or more per month includes free shipping.
Email: email@example.comTelephone: 519.823.1140Toll-free: 1.888.482.4253
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm ET
Full Contact Information